Tuesday, October 9, 2012

THE PERFECT WAY TO BRONZE

Alright if you're anything like me you are definitely guilty of over bronzing. I have had one too many orange faced nightmares and the pictures to prove it! It had to stop but I was addicted because I was terrified of being pale! My other issue was that I was unsure where exactly bronzer should go!?!? I finally came up with the most idiot proof way to not over bronze and contour perfectly! While the process may look strange, its a face saver! Here are the products I use:

  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in the shade Deep Dark (I use this as my bronzer but it can be used as a face powder)
  • Sephora Round Fluffy Brush
  • Essence of Beauty Flat Small Brush
Hope you like the video and that it helps you bronze and contour :)
Subscribe to my blog, and my youtube channel please!

No comments:

Post a Comment