Monday, October 8, 2012

Smoky Eyes!

So I was in Victoria's Secret a while back and was in line to check out, and like any other normal girl I quickly got distracted by all the goodies that they surround you with. So of course I bought the Victoria's Secret Smoky Eye kit because who wouldn't want their eyes! Needless to say I love it but I will warn you that the colors are DARK and you have to blend a lot to tone it down! There are 2 color options in the kit for your Smoky Eyes... one is blue tint and the other is a purple tint they both come with a lid, crease, and hi light shadow and the liquid like liner is actually really good, but does not dry quickly so be careful you don't smear it! Anyways I use this kit probably every weekend so I recommend it! Enjoy lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment