Monday, January 14, 2013

I Love Lucy Hair & Makeup!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while everyone the holidays were crazyyy and then I went on a cruiseee!!! I'll post pics from that soon! Anyways... This is a video of Lucille Ball's hair and makeup! My best friend Tori just recently moved to Hollywood so she had a going away party where we dressed up like famous Hollywood characters! So I decided to video myself getting ready for the party dressing up like I Love Lucy!  The video is sped up and isn't exactly meant to be a tutorial but you'll get the point, anyways hope you enjoy!


Lucille Ball & Penny Lane (from Almost Famous)



1 comment:

  1. Ummmm cousin!!! Can you please come fix me up JUST like this for the Galveston thing?! Shoot girl I'll even come to you! Friday May 17th is the day! I wanna put a bandana or flower in my hair to but otherwise just like that!!! Okay thanks! Love you! :)

    -A

    ReplyDelete