Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Last Minute Super Easy Costumes

Happy Halloween Friends!
This is my best friend Courtney and she decided to be a devil for Halloween! If you ever need a last minute idea this is a great one! A couple of years ago I waited till last minute and came up with 3 costumes in one 5 minute trip to the costume store and used most of my own clothes to do the look!

1st of all I thought I would share one of my obsessions...
One of my favorite accessories for all Halloween costumes is GLITTER!!!! For Courtney's look I used RED GLITTER from Hobby Lobby! You can get it from any craft store.

Make sure you add lots of primer then apply you're eyeshadow. Then apply a liquid liner and press the glitter while its wet so it sticks! You can also use a roll on eyeshadow that has to dry then add glitter before that dries as well!

 So back to the costumes...
When choosing a last minute costume pick something that can be represented by the accessories more than the outfit. For Example:
  • Devil- horns, pitch fork, tail- add your own red or blk dress and you're done!
  • Witch- pointy hat, broom, maybe a fake nose- add you're own blk dress and you're done!
  • Angel- halo, wings- add you're own white dress and you're done
You get the idea... and... All of these accessories are maybe only $15!!!


Hope this helps if you're trying to figure something out last minute!
<3me

No comments:

Post a Comment