Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Playing Dress Up!


Ok so I got to do this commercial shoot for Gold and Silver Buyers where I got to dress up like a bride! It was sooo much fun! I've never really done acting like this so it was big challenge when I had to FAKE cry! There were tons of people around and I ended up looking like a hot mess so needless to say I'm not posting those pics lol. But anyway I ended up doing really good and my friends and I had a blast! I have also never worn a wedding gown before and that was a little strange because I totally don't feel ready for that but it was fun to dress up and play pretend :) The commercial should be airing on TV soon so keep your eyes peeled for my ridiculous soap opera acting skills to debut!

The dress is made by Monique Lhuillier, she makes gorgeous bridal and bridesmaids gowns.
This dress is from the Bliss 2012 line, and was sooo detailed but I will add that it weighed about 20 lbs!!!
Click here for her website!

My hair and makeup were done all Retro Style! The face and eyeshadow was very neutral but I had thick black cat eye liner and dark red lips! My hair had curled extensions was put half up half down with the teasing centered to a middle bump (retro style) and then pinned to a messy bun on the side. I had gorgeous chunky shiny jewelry and my ring was of course fake (as if they'd let me have real one) but it was huge and sparkly!

Anyways good luck to whoever out there is planning a wedding! It's a lot of hard work to have a fake one haha

<3me

No comments:

Post a Comment